Loveratri fame Warina Hussain not an Indian



Salman Khan tweeted, "Yeh kahaani hai pyaar aur mohabbat ki! Aapke liye."

The movie, Loveratri marks the debut of  Ayush Sharma in Bollywood and it is also Warina's first project as an actress. She is a model and has previously featured in some TV commercials.


Aayush told news agency IANS, "I am very lucky and privileged that he is there to guide me in the right direction. He used to guide me properly, and told me that 'It's not about the number of auditions you are giving, but about when you give an audition, how good you are'. I trained with Salman bhai for four years, and he was very particular in saying, 'Listen, I can give you a debut, but after that when you go in front of the camera, it's your job to act and perform... I can't do that for you'."

The movie is directed by Abhiraj Minawala and releases on October 5.

Check out some pics of her:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radhika Madan - Hot TV actress to make her Bollywood debut

Jasmine Walia (Ultimate Bikini Babe)

Neha Kakkar - Beauty With Multi Talent