Parineeti Chopra's Diet: How Did The Bollywood Actress Lose So Much Weight?


Want to know how Parineeti Chopra lost SO much weight? Scroll down for her diet and fitness regime.


Among all the transformation tales of Bollywood, actress Parineeti Chopra is one of the latest ones. This bindaas actress may have won millions of hearts thanks to her acting talent, but now she's hogging the limelight due to her mind blowing weight loss journey. (And lighting up the screen with her latest song "Jaaneman Aah" with Varun Dhawan for "Dishoom").


Not many actors openly admit to being overweight, but Parineeti Chopra not only accepts it but even talks openly about feeling unfit and overweight. "BEFORE... All my life, I have struggled with how I look, how I feel, and how people looked at me. I was constantly made fun of, but the person I was, I generously laughed with them. Today, many people ask me what triggered the weight loss, did I give in to the 'Bollywood pressure'? To that I say - thank god I became an actor and had that pressure! I am able to achieve what I couldn't achieve otherwise. I feel more confident, I feel at peace, and I feel proud!", Parineeti wrote on her Instagram account, after losing oodles of weight. She added, "Like I always say - if I could do it. So can you"



Parineeti Chopra wiki

Parineeti Chopra is an Indian film actress who started her career in 2011 with the supporting role in the film Ladies VS Ricky Bahl. Later she played the lead role in Ishaqzaade, which proved to be a critical and commercial success. She has won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She was last seen romancing with Ranveer Singh in Shaad Ali's 'Kill Dil'. Now, she will soon be seen in upcoming movie Meri Pyari Bindu opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. She will lend her voice for Oscar winning filmmaker Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' aka 'The Big Friendly Giant' 

Biography

Parineeti Chopra was born on 22 October 1988 in Ambala, Haryana into a Punjabi family. She did her schooling at the Convent of Jesus and Mary, in Ambala Cantonment. After that she joined Manchester Business School in UK to study Business, Finance and Economics. She was a Marketing and PR consultant at Yash Raj Films since 2009. 



Personal profile

Name : Parineeti Chopra 
Nick Name : Tisha
Date of Birth : 22 October 1988
Place of Birth : Ambala, Haryana, India
Age : 27 years
Height : 5'4"(approx)
Father : Pawan Chopra
Mother : Reena Chopra
Brothers : Sahaj Chopra and Shivang Chopra
Cousin : Priyanka Chopra(actress)
Occupation : Actress

Debut Movie : Ladies VS Ricky Bahl

Latest News

Parineeti Chopra will soon be seen opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in Homi Adjania's Takadum. 


She said, "I love working with Sushant. We had so much give-and-take as actors when we did Shuddh Desi Romance together. It will be amazing to work with him again. Takadum is an intense film, which will require the two lead actors to have that chemistry and comfort level I have that with Sushant. Homi has always been on my wishlist of directors and I have always wanted to work with Dino (Dinesh Vijan). I am glad this project is finally kicking off.

Workout/Fitness


Parineeti Chopra has won millions of hearts with her acting talent. She was fat before joining Bollywood and weighed around 86 kilos. She has worked really hard to attain the perfect personality. She used to do jogging, perform Meditation, yoga for 1 hour, running on treadmill and many more to shape her personality. She even stopped eating fast foods and started to take less fat food. 

Career

Parineeti Chopra always wanted to become an investment banker. At the age of 17, she moved to London, where she received a triple honours degree in business, finance and economics from Manchester Business School. In 2009 she returned to India and moved to Mumbai to stay with her cousin, Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka introduced her to the head of the public relations team of Yash Raj Films.


She obtained an internship in the marketing department, joining the production company as a public-relations consultant. While working on promotions for Band Baaja Baaraat, Parineeti realised that she wanted to become an actress and decided to resign from her executive position with Yash Raj Films to attend acting school. Film director Maneesh Sharma suggested signing Parineeti to Aditya Chopra, vice-president of Yash Raj Films.

Boyfriend/Dating


As per the reports, Parineeti Chopra is very much single and is not dating anyone. She said, "I am totally open to being in love. I've been single for a few years now."



SOME SENSUAL PICS OF PARINEETI CHOPRA:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radhika Madan - Hot TV actress to make her Bollywood debut

Jasmine Walia (Ultimate Bikini Babe)

Neha Kakkar - Beauty With Multi Talent